Photo gallery

Map

Evangelische Kirche

Ev. Pfarramt Veldenz
Hauptstraße 31
54472 Veldenz

Tel. 0049 6534 530


Email
Internet

Description

The Protestant Church of Veldenz with its famous bell tower (the former signal tower of Veldenz Castle from the 12th century) was built between 1885 and 1887. Master builder Wirz from Trier constructed the neo-gothic building with its star-shaped interior. In 1988, the church was equipped with an organ from the famous workshop of the Stumm brothers. Worship is held on Sundays at 09:30 and 10:30 a.m..