The rectangular openings and two hipped gables give make the building a distinctive appearance. The interior shows mouldings dating from the building period. The wrought-iron door hinges and escutcheons.
This building is an outbuilding with basket arched gate and hipped roof in typical baroque form. It also housed the wine press of the presbytery. The date of construction is shown above the doors: 1778.