Night watchman tour through Bernkastel 2020
During these waking walks with the "night watchman" Hans Peter Kuhn the participants experience history and stories from a long time. From robbers and murderers of this area: Schinderhannes and Schwarzer Peter.
The historical focus is on the period between 1783 and 1811, which brought about the transformation of Europe.
The night watchman is "armed" with a halberd and some lanterns are ready for the participants.
This tour lasts 1.5 hours and costs 95 euros for groups.
The meeting point is Karlsbader Platz in the Bernkastel district. The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 25 persons.
For the open tours the price is 7 Euro per person, children under 14 years pay nothing.
Registration is requested.
Ticket: in the Mosel Guest Centre Bernkastel-Kues
by phone: 06531/500190
by e-mail: email@example.com
Due to the current situation, the following should be noted:
- Maximum number of participants: 15 persons
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres between persons - except between members of one household and possibly the other household at any time during the tour must be maintained.
- The meeting point for the guided tour and the entire course is outdoors.
- No objects will be passed around during the tour. - It is important to ensure that hygiene rules are observed (cough and sneeze label).
- Guests who show cold symptoms are not allowed to take part in the guided tour in order not to endanger other participants and the tour guide.
- Registration at the Moselle Guest Centre is required! Tickets for the guided tours can be purchased at the Moselle Guest Centre. Phone: 06531/500190, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend wearing a mouth-nose cover during the tour.
- Guides must wear a mask during the tour.
- The name, address and telephone number of all participants will be collected in compliance with data protection regulations in order to enable the tracing of infections.
Terms and conditions
Open guided tours
Costs: 7 Euro per person
Meeting point: Karlsbader Platz
1,5 hours in German language: 95 Euro
1,5 hours in English, Dutch/Flemish, French: 110 Euro
Excursions / trips / tours
- sightseeing / tours
- guided city tour
- Städtetourismus (Saisonverlängerung)
- Kultur (Saisonverlängerung)
- guided tours