- Cycle paths
- Audioguide on the Moselle Cycle Path
- Route planner
- Organised cycling holidays
- Bed & Bike hosts
- Hire stations
- Cycling events
Around the vines in Bernkastel-Kues
From Bernkastel-Kues you cycle along the Moselle cycle trail in both directions. A day trip will take you to the Maare-Mosel cycle trail, which runs along a former railway line and connects the Eifel and Mosel region.
- Day: Arrival in Bernkastel-Kues.
- Day: Trip with the "RadBus" Maare-Mosel to Daun. Bike tour on the Maare-Mosel cycle trail to Bernkastel-Kues (approx. 58 km).
- Day: Bike tour on the Moselle bike trail to Neumagen-Dhron then back to Bernkastel-Kues (about 56 km).
- Day: Bike tour on the Moselle cycle trail to Traben-Trarbach (approx. 23 km). Boat trip back to Bernkastel-Kues.
- Day: Individual departure.
(The itinerary may vary, depending on the day of arrival.)
- 4 x bed & breakfast in Bernkastel-Kues in a selected house
- 1 x reservation of bike parking in "RadBus" Maare-Mosel from Bernkastel-Kues to Daun (Passenger tickets are not included and must be purchased from the bus driver on site)
- 1x boat trip from Traben-Trarbach to Bernkastel-Kues (one way, including bike transport)
- 1 x entry to Moselle Wine Museum with wine tasting in the wine cellar
- 1 x three-course dinner incl. a glass of Moselle Riesling
- 1x tour descriptions and information kit (1 x per booking)
Valid May to October 2020 and on request
From 2 persons
Price per person*
Double room: 347,00 €
Single room: 424,00 €
Extra charge for bike rental (3 days)
7-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or 21-speed trekking bike (derailleur gears) = 42,00 € per bike
E-bike (unisex) = 79,00 € per bike
(Including provision and pick-up of bicycles at the accommodation in Bernkastel-Kues.)
Booking Code: MOSP 2020-11
The city of Bernkastel-Kues will charge a guest contribution of € 1.50 per person and night (not for children and adlolescents under the age of 18 years), which needs to be paid in addition to the accommodation / travel price, on site to the host.