Moselle cycle trail - " The big tour" from Perl to Koblenz
On this journey you will get to know the entire Moselle cycle trail from Perl to Koblenz in five daily tours. In addition to the cycling experience there is enough time for sightseeing and culinary delights.
- Day: Arrival in Perl.
- Day: Bike tour from Perl to Trier (approx. 50 km). At 5 pm guided city tour "Trier - short and sweet" (75 min.).
- Day: Bike tour from Trier to Piesport (approx. 51 km).
- Day: Bike tour from Piesport to Traben-Trarbach (approx. 43 km).
- Day: Traben-Trarbach to Beilstein (approx. 45 km), boat trip from Beilstein to Cochem.
- Day: Bike tour from Cochem to Koblenz (approx. 52 km)
- Day: Ride with the cable car to "Festung Ehrenbreitstein" (Koblenz Fortress) and free time in Koblenz
- Day: Individual departure.
- 7 x bed & breakfast in selected houses in Perl, Trier, Piesport, Traben-Trarbach, Cochem, 2 x Koblenz
- 1 x 3-course dinner menu
- 1 x guided city tour "Trier - short and sweet" (possible only May until October)
- 1 x boat trip from Beilstein to Cochem incl. bike transport on the boat (possible only May until October)
- 1 x cable car ride to Fortress "Ehrenbreitstein" in Koblenz (combinded ticket incl. fortress tour)
- 1 x bike map "Moselle Bike Trail" at a scale of 1:50,000 (1 per room)
- Information folder (1 per group)
Valid from May to October 2020 and on request
Day of arrival: on Sundays
Day of departure: on Sundays
Price per person *
Double room: 499,00 €
Single room: 678,00 €
Extra charge for luggage transportation
44,00 € per person (max. 1 piece of luggage up to 20 kg)
Extra charge for bike rental (5 days)
7-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or 21-speed trekking bike (derailleur gears) = 62,00 € per bike
E-bike (unisex) = 120,00 €
Booking code: MOSP 2020-01
The city of Trier will levy an accommodation tax of 3.5% of the accommodation price (this does not include secondary services such as meals or parking spaces) plus 7% VAT. The prices given here for the travel arrangements and the hosts in Trier already include the accommodation tax.