Discover the Moselle cycle path
Experience Roman history up close in Germany's oldest city before setting off on a leisurely bike tour along the Moselle cycle path. Upon the end of your trip a city tour and a cable railway trip to Fort Ehrenbreitstein await you.
Day 1: Arrival in Trier.
Day 2: Stay in Trier and guided tour through Trier (2 hrs).
Day 3: Bike tour from Trier to Leiwen (about 39,5 km).
Day 4: Bike tour from Leiwen to Kröv (about 46 km).
Day 5: Bike tour from Kröv to Ellenz-Poltersdorf or Beilstein (about 51 km).
Day 6: Bike tour from Ellenz-Poltersdorf or Beilstein to Cochem (about 12,5 km), boat trip to Treis-Karden, bike tour from Treis-Karden to Koblenz (about 39 km).
Day 7: Guided tour through Koblenz (2 hrs), cable railway trip to Fort Ehrenbreitstein with fort tour.
Day 8: Departure.
April to end of October
Arrival: Friday to Trier
Departure: Friday from Koblenz
- 7 x B & B in selected houses, rooms with shower/WC (2 x Trier, Leiwen, Kröv, Ellenz-Poltersdorf or Beilstein, 2 x Koblenz)
- 1 x Guided tour through Trier (2 hrs)
- 1 x Antiquity Card Trier (admission to two Roman structures and the state museum)
- 1 x "Best of the region" Vesper platter (cold dinner) in a Trier gastropub
- 1 x Three-course meal including a class of Moselle-Riesling
- 1 x Boat trip from Cochem to Treis-Karden, including bike transport on the ship (only May to end of October)
- 1 x Combined ticket with entrance Ehrenbreitstein Fortress & cable car return trip in Koblenz
- 1 x Guided tour though Koblenz (2 hrs)
- 1 x Bike map "Moselle Bike Trail" at a scale of 1:50,000 (1 x per room)
- Folder containing all relevant information (1 x per group)
Price per person*
DR 520,- €
SR 665,- €
Extra charge for luggage transportation (fixed price)
34,- € per person (1 piece of luggage of up to 20 kg per person)
8-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or 27-speed trekking bike (derailleur gears), 4 days bike rental: 60,- € per bike
Booking Code: MOSP 1918
The city of Trier will levy an accommodation tax of 3.5% of the accommodation price (this does not include secondary services such as meals or parking spaces) plus 7% VAT. The prices given here for the travel arrangements and the hosts in Trier already include the accommodation tax.