Around the Roman town of Trier
Explore the various cycle paths in the region from Trier: the Ruwer-Hochwald cycle trail, the Moselle cycle trail and the Saar cycle trail. With our tour suggestions you do not have to worry about anything and enjoy the unique region.
- Day: Arrival in Trier.
- Day: Trip with the "RadBus" Ruwer-Hochwald to Hermeskeil. Bike tour on the Ruwer-Hochwald cycle trail to Trier (approx. 55 km).
- Day: Boat trip from Trier to Neumagen-Dhron. Bike tour on the Moselle cycle trail back to Trier (approx. 45 km).
- Day: Bike tour on the Moselle and Saar cycle trail to Saarburg, then back to Trier (approx. 44 km).
- Day: Individual departure.
(The itinerary may vary, depending on the day of arrival.)
- 4 x bed & breaktfast in selected houses in Trier
- 1 x reservation of bike parking in "RadBus" Ruwer-Hochwald from Trier to Hermeskeil (Passenger tickets are not included and must be purchased from the bus driver on site)
- 1 x boat trip from Trier to Neumagen-Dhron (including bike transport)
- 1 x "Best of the region" Vesper platter (cold dinner) incl. a glass of sparkling wine in a Trier gastropub
- 1 x three-course dinner menu incl. a glass of Moselle Riesling
- 1x tour descriptions and information kit (1 x per booking)
Valid May to October 2020 and on request
Days of arrival: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
From 2 persons
Price per person*
Double room: 389,00 €
Single room: 462,00 €
Extra charge for bike rental (3 days)
8-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or 27-speed trekking bike (derailleur gears) = 39,00 € per bike
E-bike = 72,00 € per bike
(Pick up and drop off of rental bikes at the bike rental in Trier.)
Booking Code: MOSP 2020-10
The city of Trier will levy an accommodation tax of 3.5% of the accommodation price (this does not include secondary services such as meals or parking spaces) plus 7% VAT. The prices given here for the travel arrangements and the hosts in Trier already include the accommodation tax.