Around the Roman town of Trier
Day 1: Arrival in Trier.
Day 2: Trip with the RegioRadler bus to Hermeskeil, bike tour on the Ruwer-Hochwald-cycle trail to Trier (about 55 km).
Day 3: Boat trip from Trier to Neumagen-Dhron. Bike tour on the Moselle bike trail back to Trier (about 45 km).
Day 4: Bike tour on the Moselle and Saar bike trail to Saarburg then back to Trier (about 51 km).
Day 5: Individual departure.
May to end of October
Arrival: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
From 2 persons
- 4 x B & B in selected houses in Trier, rooms with shower/WC
- Transfer by RegioRadler bus from Trier to Hermeskeil
- Boat trip from Trier to Neumagen-Dhron (including bike transport)
- 1 x "Best of the region" Vesper platter (cold dinner) in a Trier gastropub including a glass of sparkling wine
- 1 x three-course menu including a glass of Moselle Riesling
- Folder containing all relevant information (1 x per group)
Price per person*
DR 375,- €
SR 483,- €
8-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or 27-speed trekking bike (derailleur gears), 3 days bike rental: 39,- €
Booking Code: MOSP 1915
The city of Trier will levy an accommodation tax of 3.5% of the accommodation price (this does not include secondary services such as meals or parking spaces) plus 7% VAT. The prices given here for the travel arrangements and the hosts in Trier already include the accommodation tax.