Around the Middle Ages in Cochem
- Day: Arrival in Cochem
- Day: Bike tour on the Moselle cycle trail from Cochem to Bremm and back to Cochem (approx. 54 km).
- Day: Boat trip from Cochem to Treis-Karden. Bike tour on Moselle cycle trail from Treis-Karden to Koblenz (approx. 39 km). Return to Cochem by train (self-organisation).
- Day: Bike tour or train journey from Cochem to Treis-Karden (about 12 km), trip with the RegioRadler bus to Emmelshausen, bike tour on the Schinderhannes-Untermosel-cycle path to Cochem (about 42 km).
- Day: Individual departure.
(The itinerary may vary, depending on the day of arrival.)
- 4 x bed & brekfast in Cochem
- 1 x boat trip from Cochem to Treis-Karden (including bike transport)
- 1x visit and guided tour at Reichsburg castle in Cochem
- 1 x three-course dinner incl. one glass of Moselle Riesling
- 1x tour descriptions and information kit (1 per booking)
Valid May to October 2020 and on request
Days of arrival: on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
From 2 persons
Price per person
Double room: 299,00 €
Single room: 360,00 €
Extra charge for bike rental (2 days)
7-speed touring bikes or 21/27-speed trekking bike (derailleur gears) = 28,00 € per bike
E-bike = 48,00 € per bike
(Pick up and drop off of rental bikes at the bike rental in Cochem.)