From winery to winery
Whether spring, summer or autumn, from the flower to the harvest, there’s always something to discover along the Moselle cycling paths. Behind every bend in the river, you are offered new views of the stunning vineyard landscape. You will return each evening to a winery to spend the night there. While you enjoy a good glass of wine, you can review the events of the day.
- Day: Arrival in Nittel, three-course menu and a small wine tasting.
- Day: Bike tour from Nittel through Trier to Mehring (about 48 km).
- Day: Bike tour from Mehring to Bernkastel-Kues (about 44 km), visit of Moselle Wine Museum including a wine tasting in the wine cellar.
- Day: Bike tour from Bernkastel-Kues to Pünderich (about 37 km).
- Day: Bike tour from Pünderich to Beilstein (about 32 km), boat trip to Cochem, bike tour to Hatzenport (about 23 km).
- Day: Departure.
- 5 x bed & breakfast at wineries, rooms with shower / WC (Nittel, Mehring, Bernkastel-Kues, Pünderich, Hatzenport)
- 1 x Wine tasting at the winery
- 1 x Wine tasting with a three-course meal
- 1 x Boat trip from Beilstein to Cochem, including bike transport on the ship (only May to end of October)
- 1 x Entry to Moselle Wine Museum, with wine tasting in the wine cellar
- 1 x Bike map "Moselle Bike Trail" at a scale of 1:50,000 (1 per room)
- Folder containing all relevant information (1 per group)
Valid May until October 2020 and on request
Day of arrival: on Sundays
Day of departure: on Fridays
Price per person*
Double room: 332,00 €
Single room: 420,00 €
Extra charge for luggage transportation
36,00 € per person (max. 1 piece of luggage up to 20 kg)
Extra charge for bike rental (4 days)
7-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or trekking bikes (with derailleur gears) = 55,00 € per bike
E-bike (unisex) = 106,00 € per bike
(incl. provision in the accommodation in Nittel and return in the accommodation in Hatzenport)
Booking Code: MOSP 2020-07
The city of Bernkastel-Kues will charge a guest contribution of € 1.50 per person and night (not for children and adlolescents under the age of 18 years), which needs to be paid in addition to the accommodation / travel price, on site to the host.