- Moselsteig (long-distance trail)
- Moselsteig partner trails
- Mosel.Erlebnis.Route (Moselle Discovery Route)
- Route planner
- Organised hiking holidays
- Wanderbares Deutschland (Hikers’ Germany) hosts
Hiking Moselsteig from Trier to Bernkastel-Kues
On this 9 day trip you will hike the legs 5-10 of the Moselsteig Trail. You will start from Trier and overnight in typical wine growing villages. Bernkastel-Kues with its historical and picturesque old town awaits you at the end of the tour.
- 8 x bed & breakfast in selected hotels & guest houses in Trier, Schweich, Mehring, Leiwen, Neumagen-Dhron, Kesten or Osann-Monzel, 2 x Bernkastel-Kues.
- 1 x 3-course dinner
- 1 x boat trip from Bernkastel-Kues to Traben-Trarbach and return (only in boat season: Easter until until end of October)
- 1 x entry to Moselle Wine Museum in Bernkastel-Kues incl. wine tasting in the wine cellar
- Moselsteig Trail Premium Set: Hiking guide (only available in German) with detailed description of legs/tours and set of 3 maps (1 x per room)
- Information folder (1 x per group)
Valid from April to October 2020 and on request
Day of arrival: on Saturdays
Day of departure: on Sundays
Price per person
Double room: 520,00 €
Single room: 673,00 €
Season surcharge (28th August to 1st November 2020)
20,00 € per person in double room
40,00 € per person in dingle room
Extra charge for luggage transportation
48,00 € per person (max. 1 piece of luggage up to 20 kg)
Extra charge for packed lunch
Booking code: MS 2020-03
The city of Trier will levy an accommodation tax of 3.5% of the accommodation price (this does not include secondary services such as meals or parking spaces) plus 7% VAT. The prices given here for the travel arrangements and the hosts in Trier already include the accommodation tax.
The municipality Wittlich-Land (inter alia Osann-Monzel) and the city of Bernkastel-Kues will charge a guest contribution of € 1.50 per person and night (not for children and adlolescents under the age of 18 years), which needs to be paid in addition to the accommodation / travel price, on site to the host.