- Moselsteig (long-distance trail)
- Moselsteig partner trails
- Mosel.Erlebnis.Route (Moselle Discovery Route)
- Route planner
- Organised hiking holidays
- Wanderbares Deutschland (Hikers’ Germany) hosts
Star-studded hiking – pleasure for body and palate!
Hike the Moselsteig Trail from Trier to Piesport in six days and discover the region, also from a culinary perspective! A total of four evening menus – two of which in Michelin Star restaurants – present you everything on offer: In addition to typical regional menus in Trier and Fell, the Michelin 1-star restaurant “Wein- und Tafelhaus” in Trittenheim invites you to indulge with a 4-course menu. The next day, the Michelin 2-star restaurant “Schanz” in Piesport awaits you with a memorable 5-course menu.
A treat for both body and palate!
Mid-April until the end of october as well as on request
Arrival: monday to Trier
Departure: saturday from Piesport
Extension possible on request
Number of participiants
from 2 persons
- 5 nights/breakfast in hotels and guest houses in rooms with shower/WC in Trier, Longuich, Mehring, Trittenheim and Piesport
- On 4 evenings a special meal in Regionally or in starred kitchens:
- 1 x 3-course menu incl. wine tasting in a quaint Trierer wine bar
- 1 x 3-course menu with wine pairing in the Moselle quality establishment
- 1 x 4-course menu in the Wein-und Tafelhaus in Trittenheim (1 Michelin star, 16 points in Gault Millau)
- 1 x 4-course menu in the Schanz restaurant in Piesport (2 Michelin stars, 18 points in Gault Millau)
- 1 x taxi transfer (to and from the venue) to one restaurant
- Moselsteig Premium Set: Hiking guide with detailed description of the hiking legs as well as set of 3 maps 1:25,000 (1 x per room)
- Information folder containing lots of important tips and information (1 x per group)
Price per person
double room 672,- €
single room 805,- €
Surcharge for optional services
luggage transfer (flat rate): 32,- € per person (per person max. 1 piece of luggage tos 20 kg)
Booking number: MS 2019-10
The city of Trier will levy an accommodation tax of 3.5% of the accommodation price (this does not include secondary services such as meals or parking spaces) plus 7% VAT. The prices given here for the travel arrangements and the hosts in Trier already include the accommodation tax.