The house is centrally located in the district Kues on the Saarallee, only a few meters away from the Moselle with its cycle and hiking paths. The procession of the wine festival leads directly past the house.
A bakery with a café (breakfast and lunch available), supermarkets (Edeka, Aldi), restaurants and the Bernkastel district are just a few minutes' walk away.
The non-smoking apartment is located on the ground floor of the building and measures approx. 35 sqm. It offers space for two persons, has a window to the street side (living room and bedroom) as well as a window to the quiet inner courtyard (kitchen), which can be used. Pets are not allowed.
Bed linen and towels are provided. It is also possible to store bicycles. Free parking is available on Saarallee.
Facilities / Services
- historical building
- satellite TV
- pets not allowed
- person traveling alone
Beds & rooms
- holiday apartment/s: 1
- river distance (m): 30
- Bahnhof - Entfernung (m): 14000
- vineyard distance (m): 500
- promenade distance (m): 30
- central location
- Zentrum - Entfernung (m): 10
- Autobahnanschluss - Entfernung (m): 15000
- forest distance (m): 1000
- hiking trail distance (m): 30
- bicycle path distance (m): 30