By pedal through the Moselle Valley
This bike tour is suitable for all cycling enthusiasts who want to enjoy their holidays during the week. In four daily trips, you go through the Moselle region, from Trier to Koblenz. The many attractions of the beautiful wine villages and towns through which the route passes, are waiting to be discovered.
Day 1: Arrival in Trier.
Day 2: Bike tour from Trier to Trittenheim (about 41 km), evening wine tasting at the winery.
Day 3: Bike tour from Trittenheim to Zeltingen (about 35 km), boat trip from Zeltingen to Traben-Trarbach, bike tour from Traben-Trarbach to Reil (about 9 km).
Day 4: Bike tour from Reil to Cochem (about 48 km), boat trip from Cochem to Treis-Karden.
Day 5: Bike tour from Treis-Karden to Koblenz (about 39 km).
Day 6: Departure.
Arrival: Sunday to Trier
Departure: Friday from Koblenz
- 5 x B & B in selected houses, rooms with shower / WC (Trier, Trittenheim, Reil, Treis-Karden, Koblenz)
- 1 x Boat trip from Zeltingen to Traben-Trarbach and from Cochem to Treis-Karden, including bike transport on the ship (only 1.5. – 31.10.)
- 1 x Wine tasting at the winery
- 1 x Regional three-course meal
- 1 x Bike map "Moselle Bike Trail" at the scale of 1:50,000 (1 per room)
- Folder containing all relevant information (1 per group)
Price per person*
Season 1: DR 321,- €, SR 419,- €
Season 2: DR 354,- €, SR 452,- €
Season 1: January to end of April and November/December
Season 2: May to end of October
Extra charge for luggage transportation (fixed price)
34,- € per person (1 piece of luggage of up to 20 kg per person)
8-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or 27-speed trekking bike (derailleur gears), 4 days bike rental: 60,- € per bike
Booking Code: MOSP 1912
The city of Trier will levy an accommodation tax of 3.5% of the accommodation price (this does not include secondary services such as meals or parking spaces) plus 7% VAT. The prices given here for the travel arrangements and the hosts in Trier already include the accommodation tax.