Moselle cycle trail - The classic from Trier to Koblenz
This bike tour is suitable for all cycling enthusiasts who want to enjoy their holidays during the week. In four daily trips, you go through the Moselle region, from Trier to Koblenz. The many attractions of the beautiful wine villages and towns through which the route passes, are waiting to be discovered.
- Day: Arrival to Trier.
- Day: Bike tour from Trier to Trittenheim (approx. 41 km). In the evening wine tasting at the winery.
- Day: Bike tour from Trittenheim to Zeltingen (approx. 35 km), boat trip from Zeltingen to Traben-Trarbach, bike tour from Traben-Trarbach to Reil (approx 9 km).
- Day: Bike tour from Reil to Cochem (approx 48 km), boat trip from Cochem to Treis-Karden.
- Day: Bike tour from Treis-Karden to Koblenz (approx 39 km).
- Day: Departure from Koblenz.
- 5 x bed & breakfast in selected houses in Trier, Trittenheim, Reil, Treis-Karden, Koblenz
- 1 x boat trip from Zeltingen to Traben-Trarbach (incl. bike transport on the boat; only May to end of October)
- 1 x boat trip from Cochem to Treis-Karden (incl. bike transport on the boat; only May to end of October)
- 1 x wine tasting at the winery
- 1 x three-course dinner menu
- 1 x bike map "Moselle Bike Trail" at the scale of 1:50,000 (1x per room)
- 1x folder containing all relevant information (1x per group)
Valid all year
Day of arrival: on Sundays
Day of departure: on Fridays
Price per person*
Season 1: 325,00 €
Season 2: 356,00 €
Season 1: 431,00 €
Season 2: 462,00 €
Season 1: January to end of April and November/December 2020
Season 2: May to end of October 2020
Extra charge for luggage transportation
34,00 € per person (max. 1 piece of luggage up to 20 kg)
Extra charge for bike rental (4 days)
8-speed touring bike (with resignation) or 27-speed trekking bike (derailleur gears) = 60,00 € per bike
E-bike (unisex) = 104,00 € per bike
(Pick up and drop off of rental bikes at the bike rental in Trier.)
Booking Code: MOSP 2020-09
The city of Trier will levy an accommodation tax of 3.5% of the accommodation price (this does not include secondary services such as meals or parking spaces) plus 7% VAT. The prices given here for the travel arrangements and the hosts in Trier already include the accommodation tax.