Leisurely bike tours between water and wine
Do you want to make your Moselle holiday an active experience with the utmost relaxation guaranteed? All while treating your palate to exceptional taste experiences? Then get ready to embark on a culinary tour of discovery by bike through the one-of-a-kind MOSEL land of wine culture.
Day 1: Arrival in Trier.
Day 2: Bike tour from Trier to Trittenheim (about 41 km).
Day 3: Bike tour from Trittenheim to Traben-Trarbach (about 50 km).
Day 4: Bike tour from Traben-Trarbach to Beilstein (about 45 km).
Day 5: Stay in Beilstein, boat trip from Beilstein to Cochem (including return journey) and visit / guided tour at the Reichsburg (Cochem castle).
Day 6: Departure.
Mid-April to end of October and upon request
Arrival: Tuesday to Trier
Departure: Monday from Winningen
Additional day (e.g. in Koblenz) available upon request.
From 2 persons
- 6 x overnight stays in selected accommodation (hotels & guest houses), rooms with shower/WC (Trier, Trittenheim, Traben-Trarbach, 2 x Beilstein, Winningen)
- 5 x evening meals with delicious regional/sophisticated cuisine guaranteed (1 x 3-course meal incl. one glass of sparkling wine; 2 x 3-course meals; 1 x 4-course meal and 1 x 3-course meal with complementary wines; additional drinks are not included in the price)
- A cup of coffee and a piece of cakes in a beautiful coffeehouse
- 1 x boat trip from Beilstein to Cochem including return journey
- 1 x visit / guided tour at the Reichsburg (Cochem castle)
- 1 x Bike map "Moselle Bike Trail" at the scale of 1:50,000 (1 per room)
- Folder containing all relevant information (1 per group)
Price per person
DR 659 ,- €
SR 785 ,- €
Extra charge for luggage transportation (fixed price)
34 ,- € per person (1 piece of luggage of up to 20 kg per person)
8-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or 27-speed trekking bike (derailleur gears), 5 days bike rental: 64 ,- € per bike