Wine enjoyment days
The Moselle region is Germany’s oldest wine region and one of the classic European wine growing regions. The river valleys with densely planted vines and the steep slopes characterise the region as no other wine region in the world.
Experience the wine region of the Lower Moselle. Explore the Riesling wine growing region.
All year round
- 3 x nights in a comfort double room including scrumptious pampering breakfast in the Moselhotel Hähn
- 3 x 4-course menu, with choices, from our fresh and innovative kitchen
- 1 x discovery wine tasting in the Schwaab Wine Cellar
- Free use of our spa area including bathrobe rental and slippers
- Free use of our sauna area including sauna, steam bath and infra-red cabin
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Price per person
DR 249 ,- €
SR 294 ,- €