Discover the Moselle cycle path
Experience Roman history up close in Germany's oldest city before setting off on a leisurely bike tour along the Moselle cycle path. Upon the end of your trip a city tour and a cable railway trip to Fort Ehrenbreitstein await you.
Day 1: Arrival in Trier.
Day 2: Stay in Trier and guided tour through Trier (2 hrs).
Day 3: Bike tour from Trier to Leiwen (about 39,5 km).
Day 4: Bike tour from Leiwen to Kröv (about 46 km).
Day 5: Bike tour from Kröv to Ellenz-Poltersdorf or Beilstein (about 51 km).
Day 6: Bike tour from Ellenz-Poltersdorf or Beilstein to Cochem (about 12,5 km), boat trip to Treis-Karden, bike tour from Treis-Karden to Koblenz (about 39 km).
Day 7: Guided tour through Koblenz (2 hrs), cable railway trip to Fort Ehrenbreitstein with fort tour
Day 8: Departure.
April to end of October
Arrival: Friday to Trier
Departure: Friday from Koblenz
- 7 x B & B in selected houses, rooms with shower/WC (2 x Trier, Leiwen, Kröv, Ellenz-Poltersdorf or Beilstein, 2 x Koblenz)
- 1 x Guided tour through Trier (2 hrs)
- 1 x Antiquity Card Trier (admission to two Roman structures and the state museum)
- 1 x "Best of the region" Vesper platter (cold dinner) in a Trier gastropub
- 1 x Three-course meal including a class of Moselle-Riesling
- 1 x Boat trip from Cochem to Treis-Karden, including bike transport on the ship (only May to end of October)
- 1 x Combined ticket with entrance Ehrenbreitstein Fortress & cable car return trip in Koblenz
- 1 x Guided tour though Koblenz (2 hrs)
- 1 x Bike map "Moselle Bike Trail" at a scale of 1:50,000 (1 x per room)
- Folder containing all relevant information (1 x per group)
Price per person*
DR 502 ,- €
SR 629 ,- €
Extra charge for luggage transportation (fixed price)
34 ,- € per person (1 piece of luggage of up to 20 kg per person)
8-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or 27-speed trekking bike (derailleur gears), 4 days bike rental: 60 ,- € per bike
Booking Code: MOSP 1818
As of 01.01.2018, the city of Trier will charge an accommodation tax of 3.5 percent of the overnight stay (this will not include ancillary services such as meals, parking or other), which must be paid by the guest to the host in addition to the accommodation price. Should a guest spend more than 7 consecutive nights in the same place of accommodation, the additional overnight stays are not subject to tax. Please ask your host about the amount that needs to be paid.