Hiking with the stars – in Trittenheim
Sporty during the day and culinary in the evening - spoil yourself and your body.
Trittenheim is a perfect starting point for hikes on the Moselsteig Trail in direction Piesport, Neumagen-Dhron and Leiwen. The nearby Side Trails from Mehring and Klüsserath are also close by. Enjoy culinary treats in the evenings: star-kitchen, a surprise menu and a menu with wine pairing in a typical regional tavern are part of your holiday program.
Mid-April until end of October as well as on request.
due to restaurant closing days, not on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays; extension: possible on request
Number of participants
from 2 persons
- 3 x B & B in selected accommodation (guest houses/wineries) in rooms with shower and WC
- 1 cold bottle of vineyard sparkling wine to welcome you on your arrival
- 3 special dinners:
- 1 x 4-course menu in the Michelin star restaurant “Wein-und Tafelhaus” in Trittenheim
- 1x 3-course surprise menu in the Michelin star restaurant “Lekker” in Neumagen-Drohn
- 1 x 3-course menu with wine pairing in the restaurant "Sektstuuf" in Leiwen
- 1 x taxi transfer to the restaurant in Piesport (there and back)
- Moselsteig Premium Set: Hiking guide with detailed description of the hiking legs as well as a set of 3maps 1:25,000 (1 x per room) as well as an information folder containing many important tips and information (1 x per group)
Price per person
Double room 399 ,- €
Single room on request