Hiking with the stars – in Trittenheim
Trittenheim is a perfect starting point for hikes on the Moselsteig Trail in direction Piesport, Neumagen-Dhron and Leiwen. The nearby Side Trails from Mehring and Klüsserath are also close by. Enjoy culinary treats in the evenings: The “Wein-and Tafelhaus” in Trittenheim and “Schanz” in Piesport are both Michelin star-rated restaurants. In addition, a 4-course menu with wine pairing in a typical regional tavern is part of your holiday program. Your body and palate are well taken care of!
Mid-April until end of October as well as on request.
due to restaurant closing days, not on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays; extension: possible on request
Number of participants
from 2 persons
- 3 nights including breakfast in selected accommodation (guest houses/wineries) in rooms with shower and WC
- 1 cold bottle of vineyard sparkling wine to welcome you on your arrival
- 3 special dinners: 1 x 5-course menu in the Michelin star restaurant “Wein-und Tafelhaus” in Trittenheim including 1 glass of sparkling wine, 1x 6-course menu in the Michelin star restaurant “Schanz” in Piesport, 1 x regional 4-course menu with wine pairing in a winery restaurant
- 2 x packed lunch
- 1 x taxi transfer to the restaurant in Piesport (there and back)
- Moselsteig Premium Set: Hiking guide with detailed description of the hiking legs as well as a set of 3maps 1:25,000 (1 x per room) as well as an information folder containing many important tips and information (1 x per group)
Price per person
Double room 510,- €
Single room on request