E-Biking through the Moselle region
Having trouble with inclines or headwind? With an electronic bicycle, this is a thing of the past. On this tour, you can enjoy the Moselle countryside quite delightfully as you zip by. Even a trip to the Moseleifel region is possible without any effort. You've never been so relaxed en route.
Day 1: Arrival to Trier.
Day 2: Bike tour from Trier to the holiday region Bernkastel-Kues (about 72 km). First, you cycle along the River Moselle to Klüsserath. There, you turn onto the bike path "Salm-Radweg", as your e-bike brings you right up to speed. You will follow this tour to Esch from where you will then take the Wittlich Valley cycle path to Wittlich. After this respite, continue on the Maare-Moselle bike trail down to Bernkastel-Kues.
Day 3: Bike tour on the Moselle bike trail from the holiday region Bernkastel-Kues to the Zeller Land region (about 45 km).
Day 4: Bike tour on the Moselle bike trail from Zell (Mosel) to the holiday region Cochem (about 38 km).
Day 5: Departure.
April to end of October
Arrival: Sunday or Monday to Trier
Departure: Thursday or Friday from Cochem
- 4 x B & B in selected houses, rooms with shower/WC (Trier, holiday region Bernkastel-Kues, Zell (Mosel), Cochem)
- 1 x Pedelec rental for 3 days
- 1 x "Best of the region" Vesper platter (cold dinner) in a Trier gastropub
- 1 x Three-course meal including a class of wine
- 1 x Bike map "Moselle Bike Trail" at a scale of 1:50,000 (1 per room)
- Description of the tour (1 x per room)
- Folder containing all relevant information (1 x per group)
Price per person*
DR 381,- €
SR 469,- €
Extra charge for luggage transportation (fixed price)
25,50 € per person (1 piece of luggage of up to 20 kg per person)
Booking Code: MOSP 1920
The city of Trier will levy an accommodation tax of 3.5% of the accommodation price (this does not include secondary services such as meals or parking spaces) plus 7% VAT. The prices given here for the travel arrangements and the hosts in Trier already include the accommodation tax.