Of princes, castles and historic rails
“Moselle up-close” is probably the most appropriate description of the **** Boutique Hotel Villa Melsheimer. Located directly on the shore of one of the most beautiful Moselle promenades, the building complex enchants with its luxurious and regal living comfort.
Dirk Melsheimer is famous for his gourmet cuisine and treats guests also to regional products from the Moselle Valley, the Eifel or the Kondelwald in his gastronomic business, certified under the umbrella brand “Moselle”.
Take a day to experience the railway historic cultural trail Kanonenbahn (Canon’s Railway): Past Germany’s first road and rail double bridge, the Marienburg, the 800 m long viaduct and the Prinzenkopf (Prince’s Head) viewing tower with views of the most significant Moselle loops, this 6 km (3 h) hike takes you on comfortable hiking paths and vineyard lanes.
All year round
- 2 or 3 nights including gourmet breakfast in the Boutique Hotel Villa Melsheimer
- Welcome cocktail on the Moselle terrace or in front of our fireplace
- 4-course tasting menu with wine pairing
- 5-course gourmet menu including dessert flambéed at the table
- Daily stocked soft drinks from the minibar
Price per person
Villa Premium 225 ,- €
Villa Romatik Loft 265 ,- €
Villa Nature Spa 330 ,- €
Villa Private Spa 350 ,- €
Villa Premium 295 ,- €
Villa Romatik Loft 355 ,- €
Villa Nature Spa 450 ,- €
Villa Private Spa 480 ,- €