Introductory package along the Roman Wine Road
Get to know the territory of the Roman Wine Route between Kenn and Trittenheim. Thanks to the easily accessible location between Trier and Bernkastel-Kues, the Roman Wine Route is an ideal starting point for exploring the region.
all year round
arrival daily (Nov – Apr: receive a ticket for all the Roman remains in Trier instead of the admission to the exhibition mine)
- 4 x B&B in rooms with shower/WC
- 1 x welcoming drink
- 1 x voucher for a guided tour of Trier
- 1 x ticket for the Fell exhibition mine
- 1 x Moselle wine tasting event with vintner’s snack
- 1 x information folder (per room)
Additional day available upon request.
Price per person
Cat. B: DR 199 ,- €, SR 249 ,- €
Cat. C: DR 249 ,- €, SR 269 ,- €