“Moselkrampen”– Holiday at a winemaker in Ernst
We invite you to spend a few days of your holiday on one of the steepest vineyards in the region, in our familyrun wine estate and guest house.
Spend the night and have breakfast in modern rooms and discover regional delicacies and wine from our own cultivation.
Explore the surroundings by boat, bike or on foot. As everyone has different ideas and requirements for a relaxing holiday, your host Inge, will provide you with local tips about hikes and activities on site.
From April to end of September
- 3 nights in a guest room including varied breakfast buffet on the Ferienweingut Zenz
- Welcoming with a glass of Riesling winemaker’s sparkling wine
- 1 x Zenz-Winzerplatte (vintner’s platter) with a glass of wine and a bottle of water
- 1 x wine tasting with the winemaker Hans-Peter
- 1 x boat trip from Ernst to Beilstein to the “Sleeping Beauty of the Moselle”
- 1 x guest ticket for the use of all public transport, bus and railway in the administrative district of Cochem-Zell for your entire holiday stay
- 1 x farewell surprise
- Lots of information, individual tips and recommendations on activities/hikes in the region, hiking and cycling map
Price per person
DR 216 ,- €