From winery to winery
Whether spring, summer or autumn, from the flower to the harvest, there’s always something to discover along the Moselle cycling paths. Behind every bend in the river, you are offered new views of the stunning vineyard landscape. You will return each evening to a winery to spend the night there. While you enjoy a good glass of wine, you can review the events of the day.
Day 1: Arrival in Nittel, three-course menu and a small wine tasting.
Day 2: Bike tour from Nittel through Trier to Mehring (about 48 km).
Day 3: Bike tour from Mehring to Bernkastel-Kues (about 44 km), visit to the Moselle Wine Museum including a wine tasting in the wine cellar.
Day 4: Bike tour from Bernkastel-Kues to Pünderich (about 37 km).
Day 5: Bike tour from Pünderich to Beilstein (about 32 km), boat trip to Cochem, bike tour to Hatzenport (about 23 km). At the evening wine tasting at the winery.
Day 6: Departure.
May to end of October
Arrival: Sunday to Nittel
Departure: Friday from Hatzenport
- 5 x B & B at wineries, rooms with shower / WC (Nittel, Mehring, Bernkastel-Kues, Pünderich, Hatzenport)
- 1 x Wine tasting at the winery
- 1 x Wine tasting with a three-course meal
- 1 x Boat trip from Beilstein to Cochem, including bike transport on the ship (only May to end of October)
- 1 x Entry to Moselle Wine Museum, with wine tasting in the wine cellar
- 1 x Bike map "Moselle Bike Trail" at a scale of 1:50,000 (1 per room)
- Folder containing all relevant information (1 per group)
Price per person*
DR 325,- €
SR 404,- €
Extra charge for luggage transportation (fixed price)
36,- € per person (1 piece of luggage of up to 20 kg per person)
7-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or trekking bikes (with derailleur gears), 4 days bike rental including provision in the accommodation in Nittel and return in the accommodation in Hatzenport: 79,- € per bike
Booking Code: MOSP 1914
The city of Bernkastel-Kues will charge a guest contribution of € 1.50 per person and night (not for children and adlolescents under the age of 18 years), which needs to be paid in addition to the accommodation / travel price, on site to the host.