Photo gallery

Map

Kapelle "St. Josef"

Kapelle St. Josef"
Hauptstraße
56865 Hesweiler

Description

"St. Josef" chapel

The chapel was built in 1847 from the building contractor Binzen, the patron of the church is the Saint Josef. The stones for church construction were stone of slate, wich broke in the district of Hesweiler. The bell of the chapel came from the foundry of bells Mabilon & Cie. Saarburg-Trier.

Information:
Catholic parish Blankenrath
An der Kirche 8
56865 Blankenrath
Phone +49 6545 459
Fax     +49 6545 910508
pfarramt-blanenrath@t-online.de