Katholische Pfarrkirche St. Remigius
Tel. 0049 6535 1045
Church in Maring district of Maring-Noviand wine and holiday village on the Moselle. Built in 1827-29. Foundation stone layed on April 30th, 1826. Consecreation by dean Roßen from Bernkastel on December 19th, 1829. The style of the outer cornice is Gothic, tower and roof are modern. The windows are ogival Byzantine and the coffered ceiling, choir and columns are in ancient Roman style.