Katholische Pfarrkirche St. Stephanus
Tel. (0049) 6534 940166
Fax (0049) 6534 940165
The parish church St. Stephanus is first mentioned in a document on the 14th of January in 1340: The Trier Archbishop Balduin von Luxemburg confirms the incorporation of the parish Wintrich by the squires Philipp and Johann von Weiskirchen on the 9th of December in 1339 with the chartreuse in Trier. Since then the prior of the chartreuse was the parish priest of Wintrich; he appointed a Vicarius perpetuus to be his deputy. This patronage lasted until the French Revolution. On the church yard is a stone cross of 1616.