Pfarrkirche St. Laurentius
A small cross chapel existed here as early as the 13th century, which was granted the right of baptism in 1370. Following several reconstructions, a new church was built in 1854, in the neo-Gothic style. The three-nave church was heavily damaged in 1944 and was rebuilt simplistically after the war; during this process, parts of the neo-Gothic style could be preserved. The interior of the church impresses with the “Grape Madonna” (around 1500), the baptismal font of stone (1575) as well as the stained-glass windows (1855).