Pfarrkirche "St Matthhias" in Grenderich
Tel. +49 6545 1833
The church of Grenderich built up after the plans of the builder of the district of Cochem in 1870-1872. The consecration of the church as well as the three bells were made from Thiel at the 15th December 1872.
The high altar provided the architect Reinhold Wirtz from Trier. The two side altars and the pulpit are from the workshop of the mason Grethen of Merl.
The church consist in the year an organ, constructed from the organ builder Stockhausen of Linz.
Catholic parish Mittelstrimmig
Phone +49 65451833