The new chapel from the year 1890, with the impressive mosaic picture on its outer surface, is the final station of a beautiful Way of the Cross. July 26th used to be “St Anne”, a public holiday, which explains the name of the chapel. The original chapel is from 1615. It was built by the electoral waiter Georg Mörtzer and his wife Margaretha Zorn from Zeltingen wine village on the Moselle. As 14th station of the Way of the Cross, the chapel was equipped with a big sculpture showing the Entombment of Christ.