Photo gallery

Map

Sündkapelle

Eulenturm

56867 Briedel

Description

Sündkapelle The chapel was built in 1719. Former used as weather protection shelter. The sentenced was allowed to speak a last prayer in the chapel before they were hung. By the way: The name "Sündweg" and "Sündkapelle" doesn't come from sin. The name originates from the latin "simate" and it means path. Information: Tourist Information Briedel Bergstr. 2 56867 Briedel phone (0049) 6542 - 4013 Fax (0049) 6542 - 901870 E-Mail touristinfo@briedel.de Internet www.briedel.de