Between Bernkastel-Kues and Traben-Trarbach, Lösnich wine village nestles to the loops of the beautiful Moselle. Surrounded by vineyards, it is located at the “forefinger” of the so-called “Moselle glove”. Lösnich has been dominated by viticulture for centuries. The vineyard sites "Lösnicher Försterlay" and "Lösnicher Burgberg" have an excellent reputation. On top of that, Lösnich village has a historic townscape to offer. There is a Gothic cemetery chapel, a neo-gothic parish church from 1869, the Kesselstatt office building and present parsonage, as well as a considerable number of half-timbered buildings and classy winegrower estates from the Gründerzeit (Wilhelminian style) and also some Jugendstil buildings.