The outer side of the harbour comprises 7 x 9 m cantilevers for cruisers of 10 to 12 m length, as well as 5 x 10 m cantilevers for cruisers of 12 to 15 m length. The inner side of the harbour comprises 9 x 8 m cantilevers for pleasure crafts of 7 to 10 m length, as well as 8 x 6 m cantilevers for pleasure boats of up to 6 m length.
At the inner margin of the harbor, a wooden jetty for rowing boats is available.
The harbour is enclosed by green and trees. For small festivities, a bbq area and an arbour for about 6 persons are available. The little ones can play on the children’s playground in about 100m distance.
- 80 moorings for boats up to 15 metres
- 15 visitors’ moorings
- Modern jetty with cantilevers
- Supply of fresh water and electricity at the moorings
- Sanitary facilities with showers and WC
- Washing machine and dryer
- WLAN internet hotspot
- Slipway for up to 30 tons (winter camp)
- Spacious slipway at the harbour
- Jetty for rowing boats
- Disposal of sewage and wastewater (vacuuming)
- Water depth of 2.20 m in the whole harbour
- BBQ area with cosy pergola
- Restaurant “Brasserie Käptn Cook”
- Car park close to the jetty
- Parking facility for trailers at the winter camp
- Expert maintenance, repair and upkeep of your boat
- Boat rental (license free)
- Bike rental
- Camper site with about 40 pitches