City tour Cochem
The small town of Cochem forms the centre point of the holiday region by the Moselle between Bremm and Moselkern. The majestic Reichsburg dominates the townscape from nearly all perspectives. Its typical holiday atmosphere is conjured up by the small alleyways leading to the medieval market place, the lively Moselle promenade with its cafés where you can linger at your leisure, the pretty yacht harbour and the extremely hospital townsfolk.
In the following we offer a selection of guided tours, sightseeing and leisure activities for groups in Cochem.
Cochem City Tour
You will learn lots about the history and present time of this little town at the Moselle on a guided city tour of Cochem. "Cochemer Stückelchen", an ironic narrative form recounting facts from the everyday lives of the inhabitants told with much humour by your tour guide will ensure a lot of fun.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Price: € 55,- for groups, in German, € 70,- in foreign language (prior booking required)
- Participants: maximum 25 persons per tour guide
- offered in the following languages: German, English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish
Round Trip on the Mosel Wine Express
A round trip on the Mosel Wine Express is a fun way to learn about the history of the Moselle and Cochem. See the famous Imperial Castle (Reichsburg Cochem), the region’s landmark, lots of historical buildings and many more sites. The Cochem’s historic medieval old town, the unique Moselle landscape with its many festivals and markets, a variety of gastronomic establishments and a wealth of leisure offers will make your stay a truly memorable experience.
- Duration: approx. 25 minutes
- Price: € 5,20 per person in the group
- offered in the following languages: German, English, French, Danish, Spanish, Dutch