Exclusive short trip to Saarburger Land
In an interesting city tour we will show you the most beautiful corners of the city, including Saarburg‘s little Venice, the impressive waterfall and the historic castle complex.
Landscape, culture & tradition
On a bus and boat excursion you will learn many interesting facts about the landscape, culture and traditions of the Lower Saar Valley.
Culinary specialities and delicious wines
On the culinary side we will spoil you with specialities from our local cuisine, which has a distinct French touch. Discover the unique Saar riesling wines.
Valid April to October
Days of arrival: Wednesday, Friday
From 6 persons
- 2 nights including breakfast in selected Hotels
- wine evening with wine tasting and winery menu
- Gala dinner (4-course menu) and sparkling wine aperitif
- 3 course finale menu
- guided city tour
- Guided Saar Valley excursion by bus including visit of the Klause in Kastel-Staadt and the „Cloef“ viewing point in Orscholz with a wonderful view of the Saar River Band in Mettlach
- 2-hour boat trip through the romantic Saar Valley from Mettlach to Saarburg
Price per person
Double room: 329,- €
Single room: on request