Favoriete gastheer vinden
Around the Middle Ages in Cochem
Day 1: Arrival in Cochem (or in a neighboring town).
Day 2: Bike tour on the Moselle cycle trail from Cochem to Bremm and back to Cochem (about 54 km).
Day 3: Trip with the RegioRadler bus to Daun, bike tour on the Maare-Mosel-cycle trail to Wittlich (about 43 km). Possibly bike tour to Schweich (all in all 70 km), return from Wittlich or Schweich by train.
Day 4: Bike tour or train journey from Cochem to Treis-Karden (about 12 km), trip with the RegioRadler bus to Emmelshausen, bike tour on the Schinderhannes-Untermosel-cycle path to Cochem (about 42 km)
Day 5: Individual departure.
01.05. to end of October
From 2 persons
- 4 x B & B in Cochem or a neighboring town in a selected house, rooms with shower/WC
- Transfer by RegioRadler bus from Cochem to Daun
- Transfer by RegioRadler bus from Treis-Karden to Emmelshausen
- Visitation of the Reichsburg castle in Cochem
- 1 x three-course dinner including a glass of Moselle Riesling
- Tour descriptions and information kit (1 per booking)
Price per person
DR 359 ,- €
SR 428 ,- €
7-speed touring bikes (with resignation) or trekking bike(derailleur gears) for 3 days: 35 ,- € per bike
The train rides are not included in the tour price.