Favoriete gastheer vinden
In the footsteps of the Romans
Embark on an exciting journey through time and experience the world of the Romans. On a guided city tour you will find out what makes the oldest town in Germany so special and unique.
And on a visit to the special exhibition „KARL MARX 1818 - 1883 LIFE.WORKS.TIME“ you will learn lots of interesting facts about the most important works and the manifold activities of the great thinker of the 19th century.
Valid mid-May until end of October as well as on request
Day of arrival: Thursday
Day of departure: Sunday
From 2 persons
- 3 nights including breakfast in a selected middle-class hotel in Trier
- 1 x ANTIQUITY CARD BASIC: Entry to a choice of two Roman buildings and the Landesmuseum
- 1 x guided city tour “Trier - kurz und bündig (DE)” (75 minutes, max. 3ß participants)
- 1 x adventure tour “Das Geheimnis der Porta Nigra (DE)”
- Dinner and a glass of wine or sparkling wine at two authentic wine taverns
- Folder containing all the important information you (1 per booking)
Price per person
Double room: 310,- €
Single room: 390,- €
Booking Code: MOSP 1904
The city of Trier will levy an accommodation tax of 3.5% of the accommodation price (this does not include secondary services such as meals or parking spaces) plus 7% VAT. The prices given here for the travel arrangements and the hosts in Trier already include the accommodation tax.